Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Why Blogging is Important for your Business



You must Blog. $$$
If you have been on my team for any period of time I have probably shot over one of my Blog posts for you to read.  This Blog posts have helped me introduce who I am to the online community.  They have also helped me to do what I am passionate about, which is teach., share.  Blogging is a part of social media.  People want to know who you are before they want to know what you are selling or offering. They want to know the source.  Blogging can open the doors to communication with your market.

Blogging is just writing a letter.  We have gotten away from that with the internet and emailing and texting.  get back to it please.
  
Blogging is a very effective marketing tool for any online business and there are many reasons for that.
It's important to understand why having a blog is really important for anyone who wants to attract attention on the World Wide Web.
Blogs are usually easy to install and set up by using the one-click installation tools that these days come standard with most hosting packages. Word press is the most common and most popular platform for a blog.
I use both Wordpress and most often www.Blogger.com.

You can get a FREE Blogger account.
Once you have your blog installed it is important to know that every time you post any new information, search engines are quick to pick up on this. They give a high priority to blogging content on average since they deem this as fresh news.  If you are Blogging about your business it is out on the net.
When a person Googles a way t do something or to find out about a business they just saw online or even on Facebook a blog posts can pop up.
Blogging is also a fresh alternative to emails. You can add all sorts of interactive or multimedia content to a blog to enhance your message. Using RSS feeds your content and message can quickly spread across the internet. If you already have a big email list, you may choose to post your newsletters on your blog, and simply mail a link to the post to your list.

There's just so much more you can do with a blog than with standard email. The comments feature on blogs, for example, makes it easy for your readers to leave feedback. This way you can determine what news and information your readers enjoy, and you can also get some valuable feedback.
It's easy to monetize your blog by using revenue sharing programs like Google Ad sense or affiliate programs as well. A blog is a fun, but powerful way to inform, entertain and profit...while building a loyal readership at the same time.
So if you haven’t started blogging I challenge you to step outside the box this week and start a Blog about what you love about your online marketing.  First think of a name for your blog.  Mine is Multiple Streams of income.  I chose that because that is what I do.

So Call to ACTION:  Open a Blogger account.  Introduce yourself.
 Please check out my introduction post below. 
 You can do this.

   I am a network marketer, success coach, and mentor.  I don't know everything.  But I will share everything I know. FREE And this I know BLOGGING gets your message on Google.  For EXTRA help with Marketing strategies that work optin to my FREE email training. I don't know everything but I will share what I know.     

To  your success. You must Blog. $$$
Vickie Wooden  MLM Mentor and Success Coach
 http://msvickiewooden.blogspot.com/2012/10/who-is-vickie-wooden.html
269-389-0651
freeandpowerfulwealth@gmail.com


3 comments:

  1. Great Blog you got the magic tuch to teach and you are good at it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... I am passionate about what I do.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Vickie haven't started blogging yet but I did do a short video on a site that I'm promoting and for me that's a big step. Thank You Again for your support and also I'm still working on updating my fanpage. I may be taking that one down or maybe I'll just start another one. I know you haven't heard from me in awhile don't worry I'm just getting everything in order. By the way I watched your video demonstration on Desktop Lightening; it was very informative. I have it but I'm still learning it.

      Delete