Saturday, November 3, 2012

How to Add Friends on Facebook

 If you are like me when you started online marketing all of your Facebook friends were family and friends who are not interested in business.  But you kept telling them about your product and biz opp with no sign ups and no interest.  Chances are you were getting on their last nerves.

Well like I said, I did it too.  I have since realized that I need to be marketing to Like Minded People.
Many of those people are on Facebook.  We just have to friend them.  And here is how.

#1  I have found two ways very successful at building my friend's list on Facebook.
The first way is by going to the Facebook Groups I am in.
 If you are not in 275 Marketing Groups that will let you post your biz opp or product offers look at my blog on Joining Groups.)

Anyway, while I am in the group I look at the wall posts and liking the posts of businesses that I do really like.  I also make comments on about 3-5 posts in each group I visit.
 
After  I like and comment  I then post my promotions or content.  It is important to post my business promotion or content last because what ever I comment on will rise to the TOP of the page, and I want my post to be at the top. Now you are probably wondering how this builds your friend's list.

Well here goes.  If you  do this, the people whose posts you liked or commented on will probably send you a Friend  request. They want to know what your interest level is.   Accept their request then IN YOUR/THEIR CHAT BOX or IM,  tell them .  I like associating with like-minded people.  and that is why I liked your post. Tell them you wish them luck and will bump up their Facebook posts when you see them.  Them them you  would love to add them to your Facebook friends list.   And ask is they can you suggest some of their friends that might be like-minded as you two?

 Way #2  Send this Private Message/Chat box to the individuals on your friends list. DO NOT POST THIS ON YOUR WALL NOR THEIR WALL.
"Hey (name)  Thank you for being my Friend on Facebook. I like like-minded people. Will you suggest friends for me? I'll do the same for you if you like. Thank you"

One night I sent the above  private message to 20 friends.   4 friends responded with , "Yes."  Then within an hour I had 200 friends request in my box.  I am not going  to accept them all in one day.  I don't want to go to Facebook Jail.  I accepted about 30 last night... just 10 at a time.  But my friends list form 860 to over one thousand in a couple of days.  And i get new friends request everytime I do these steps.
 So there you have it.  BUILD that Facebook list.


To Your success.  OMG!  Look at that picture.  Build your Facebook List Video
Vickie Wooden  MLM Mentor and Success Coach
269-389-0651

http://getweeklypaychecks.com/vickiewooden

3 comments:

  1. Now this is great information. Thank you soo much coach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great video by my friend and mentor. Thank you Vickie. This helped a lot. The hard part is trying to utilize all that I'm learning these days... lol

    I might give this a shot later. Right now, I'm into videos, as you know Peace out!!
    Art

    ReplyDelete
  3. I luv your training Vickie keep it coming

    ReplyDelete