Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Welcome to Marketing That Works

Hi  My name is Vickie Wooden.

I am so excited for you.  I also admire you for taking ACTION.  There is so much to this marketing game that the new kids on the block just don't know about.  I don't know it all.  But I will share what I know.

  I am here to level the playing field.   So  over the next few days you will receive emails from me which contain ideas and strategies that I have tried and have found true to get leads for my business, and make sales.

When you receive the emails place them in a email folder or a WORD Folder so that you can have easy access to them. 

Don't be overwhelmed.  Just do the first things first.  

Feel free to contact me for clarity if I send something that is unclear. Some times I am motivated to share an idea in the wee hours of the night when my mind, and sight might be cloudy.  The bottomline is I love mentoring and sharing.

To your Success
Vickie Wooden
269-389-0651
Skype msvickie23
Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/vickie.wooden

No comments:

Post a Comment