Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Pinging Your Video

Yesterday I made 3 videos.  Then I Pinged them.  What? Why?

First of all, let me explain what I do.  I am a homebased business owner.  I market my business primarily online.

In this age of fast paced lives and people wearing more than one hat, we are in a hurry to get information so we can get it done, and  get where we want to go with it.  

We no longer seek information from  phone books, newspapers, dictionaries, encyclopedias,  etc on a regular basis.

When we want information we go to the Internet and Google our topic; be it a recipe, a cure for an ailment, a locations for a business, a store that has a product we want to purchase, a job, a business opportunity,  and the list goes on.

So since I am in business and I have a product, I want my biz and product to come up in the search when my prospective, desired customer is searching for it. 

The way to increase my chances of this happening is to get my product or website or article or blog or video on the Front Page of Google.   And that is why I PING!

Ping sends my video or blog entry out to the search engine I specify on the Ping-o-matic site.

I am sharing this info with you in hopes that you will take the opportunity to make videos about your business and product, and PING them. 

Here is a short video showing exactly how to PING your video.
To your Success.
Vickie Wooden  269-389-0651
***For more information about promoting your product or opportunity on Youtube subscribe to my FREE Training.
Click here>>>  Get Views on Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment