Sunday, October 7, 2012

Who is Vickie Wooden?

Hello,

My name is Vickie Wooden.



I am a retired school teacher, now online Marketer.

I am a mother of two sons who I love dearly.  I have a couple of dogs  Ola and Cujo.

I am a christian and not ashamed to say it.   I try to live  by the Golden Rule.

I try to be positive and stay upbeat no matter what.

I have challenges just like everyone else.  


Online I am in several businesses.  I do believe in having Multiple Streams of Income.

Below I will share some of my core business beliefs.:

*I tell I don't sell.  Why?  ......because people don't like being sold. 

*I believe that if you help someone up the mountain you will find yourself close to the summit.

*I also believe this to be true:


The Law of Compensation says that whatever you do to help or improve the lives of other people, will come back to you. You will be compensated in full measure for everything that you contribute or put in. This willingness on your part to contribute to helping others is a virtual guarantee that others will look for ways to contribute to helping you.

There is much more  to me, but lets discover that on this  journey.

Please friend me on Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/vickie.wooden


1 comment:

  1. Thats True! People love to buy, but hate being sold...Please visit my blog post @ www.empowernetwork.com/nikki77

    ReplyDelete