Sunday, October 20, 2013

Your EarnEarnEarn Newsletter

Hi I am Vickie Wooden.  Welcome!

Your EarnEarnEarn Newsletter has Arrived!


I am so glad that you subscribed. 
 I want to begin with a couple of Housekeeping Notes.
#1 Create an Email Folder for the information you will receive from me.  You can name it EEENewsletter.  Simple enough. Or whatever you want.  Just so that you have a way of keeping all of these TIPS in one spot.  It won't seem so overwhelming that way.

Of course, I won't try to overwhelm you.  At first you will get an email from me about 3 days in a row then it will taper down to every 3 days, then once a week.  Then once every 2 weeks if that until I get all the GOOD NEWS out to you. 

#2 Whitelist me so this doesn't go to you SPAM Folder.

You can RE-Use or RE-Distribute anything I send you.

 My goal is to help with your marketing, recruiting, and training  efforts.     You may also UNSUBSCRIBE at anytime.

My heart's cry is to help. And feel free to ask me questions for clarification.  You know where to find me.

Vickie Wooden MLM Mentor, Success Coach, and Master Blogger.
269-389-0651
https://www.facebook.com/vickie.wooden 

Below in the Last Recorded EEE Conference Call I did.  Listen in.
Interactive Recorded Conference Call About
Teambuild with focus on EEE Dial: (424) 203-8409 Access code: 744885

Listen in to the questions and the answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment